DevDmBootstrap3

Twitter Bootstrap 3 WordPress Starter Theme for Developers

Home Community Child Theme clean-blog Only show collapsed responsive menu

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Trishah.com 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Trishah.com
    Participant

Hi there. On a site I’m developing I want the responsive menu, the one that usually starts around 750px screen width, to show all the time so only the menu icon is on top. What is the most elegant way of doing this?

BTW, when I went to login to the forum today I got one of those “untrusted” notices, with the “are you sure you want to proceed?” and “get me out of here” links. I had to agree that I understood the risks in order to get the wp-admin login screen where I had to login there again in order to get here. Thought you should know.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Trishah.com.

danny
    Keymaster

Hey Trishah,

Yea the SSL Cert expired for a while and I didn’t have the cash to put it back up right away. Things are better now. 🙂

As for the “always” mobile BS3 menu…

Looks like this thread does a pretty good job of explaining it. Just include the CSS in your theme.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21860263/bootstrap-3-show-collapsed-navigation-for-all-screen-sizes

Trishah.com
    Participant

Great reference and it’s just want I needed.

Note to anyone else using this: Make sure to read the solution comments for the extra css needed for Bootstrap 3.3.2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.